The Windows of First Presbyterian Church, Marietta, Ohio
The first section of the triple window is in memory of Ebenezer B. Andrews, who drew up the paper that led to the organization of the church in 1865
The center section is in memory of Luther and Elizabeth Edgerton. They were both active in the church; Luther was one of the first elders and held that office throughout his lifetime.
The third section was given in memory of Sala Bosworth, one of the first two elders. He was also superintendent of the Sunday School, choir director, and, as an artist, painted frescoes on the walls of the early brick church. His daughter, Frances Bosworth, was organist for a time and made two wood carvings which are on the original organ case..
In the narthex is a window dedicated to Julia Orr from her Sunday School class who were young college men.